Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Mount Laurel, NJ Heating & Air Conditioning Services
Mount Laurel, NJ has been around since colonial days: a former farming community now serving as a modern suburb. A lot has changed in the last 200 years. Unfortunately, the weather hasn’t, still hitting us with blistering summers and freezing cold winters. The good news is that we have all-new tools to help combat our weather: heaters, air conditioners and indoor air quality devices designed to maintain a comfortable home and office no matter what the temperature is like outside. The pros at Ambient Comfort LLC provide comprehensive service for homes and residences throughout the area, making sure your HVAC system is running as it should.
Give us a call today to schedule HVAC services in Mount Laurel, NJ and the surrounding area.
Heating Services in Mount Laurel, NJ
A community as old as Mount Laurel has a wide variety of homes and an equally wide variety of heating systems. All of them need to function as expected, no matter how cold the weather gets outside (and considering our winters, that’s pretty cold). Regardless of whether you have a furnace or a boiler, a heat pump or some other form of heating, the reliable pros at Ambient Comfort LLC can provide comprehensive installation, maintenance, repair and replacement to keep your family cozy and comfortable every winter.
- Furnaces: Furnaces are the #1 heating system in Mount Laurel, and there’s a reason why. Trust our team to service these powerful systems. We offer furnace repair and maintenance as well as installation and replacement on gas and electric furnaces.
- Boilers: If you own a boiler system, you know how reliable it can be. Many boilers can last for decades or more, and if properly maintained can keep problems at bay. But when repairs are needed, they need to be made quickly. Call today for boiler repair, replacement or maintenance services in Mount Laurel.
- Heat Pumps: Heat pumps didn’t used to be a practical solution to heating in this neck of the woods. They worked well in more mild climates that rarely dipped below freezing. But recent advances in the technology have increased their effectiveness a great deal. Call today to learn more about the benefits of heat pump systems.
Mount Laurel Air Conditioning Services
All of us are accustomed to traditional centralized air conditioning systems and here in Mount Laurel, we still see a lot of them in our homes. But they’re not the only system available, and if your home can’t support the needed ducts, then you need to look at other options. The good news is that ductless systems, heat pumps and other styles of air conditioner are available to match the specific needs of your home. Contact Ambient Comfort LLC to find out more about our Mount Laurel air conditioning services!
We’re Available for 24/7 Emergency AC Repairs
Did you know that Ambient Comfort LLC provides air conditioning services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? If your air conditioner breaks down in the middle of the night, don’t hesitate to give our team a call! We’re on call for AC repairs in Mount Laurel, NJ and the surrounding area.
- Ductless Air Conditioning: Ductless air conditioning systems offer a number of advantages over centralized systems, above and beyond the lack of ducts. By shutting off the air in unused portions of the house, you can cut down on monthly cooling bills while still running units in parts of the home you’re using. Furthermore, the precise control afforded by ductless systems lets you adjust the temperature in each room to suit individual tastes.
- Central Air Conditioning: Our team is on call and ready to help with any service needed for your central air conditioning system. Call today for central AC repair, replacement, installation or maintenance in Mount Laurel.
Thermostats Control All Aspects of Heating and Cooling
Your heater may function like a dream, but without a proper thermostat to control it, you may find yourself in big trouble. Thermostats can be plagued by technical glitches, especially as they get older, as well as mistaken settings and poor placement in your home. Unless you get that fixed, you may end up paying far more than you should for a simple heating session.
Find the Indoor Air Quality Product That’s Right for You!
Indoor air quality products encompass a wide array of features, but not all of them are right for your Mount Laurel home. Sometimes, you need to clear the air of dust, while in other cases, germs and bacteria may be your focus. Humidity is a huge problem in the summer around here, just as dry air is an issue in the winter. No matter what your need, however, you can find an indoor air quality product that can address it!
Whole-Home Humidifiers Can Work Wonders
A whole-home humidifier is actually a very simple system: a water reservoir connected to a wick that absorbs the water. A fan blows over the wick and added moisture to the air circulating through your heating system. It doesn’t sound like much, but it can actually make a huge difference in your heating and air conditioning system, as well as your household comfort levels.
Whole-Home Dehumidifiers Do What Air Conditioners Can’t
We often rely on our air conditioners to deal with high humidity levels as well. An AC unit can do that, but it’s not built to and the results can add a lot of stress and strain to it. Instead, look to a whole-home dehumidifier, which can handle that load perfectly, making your home feel more comfortable without adding stress to your AC.
Air Purifiers Deal with Dust the Right Way
Dust has no place in any home, but it’s particularly problematic if you have a newborn baby in the family, an asthma sufferer or someone else with vulnerable lungs. Standard air filters will do okay, but an electronic air purifier could be exactly what you need to get rid of dust and similar contaminants in your home over the long term!
Find the Right Commercial HVAC Service
If you’re an office manager or own your own business here in Mount Laurel, you have plenty to worry about besides the status of your air conditioning or heating system. Yet they’re absolutely vital to maintaining a comfortable environment for your customers and employees. Trust the right service to handle any problems that might crop up - from repairs to annual maintenance to upgrading modular systems to meet new demands - leaving you free to get back to the important business of doing business.
Rely on Modular Commercial Air Conditioning Units
When it comes to air conditioning, business needs can grow and change just as the business does. Yet you can’t simply replace the entire commercial air conditioning system with a new one just because you need more power. Instead, rely on a modular system, with multiple smaller units that can be added and subtracted as you need them without a lot of fuss or bother.